- Mid- to late-February for Regionals
- TBD for State
- May 10-15, 2015 for Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
Structure of Science Fair:
- Students conduct an original research project and present a trifold board to a panel of judges specialized in the field of the student’s category. (The TAMS Research Organization will hold a school fair and presentation workshops to help students prepare for FWRSEF and EMTSEF).
- Students compete for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in their category. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place winners will be sent to the Exxonmobil Texas State Science and Engineering Fair (EMTSEF).
- The top 6 projects at Fort Worth Regional Science and Engineering Fair will be sent to Intel International Science and Engineering Fair.
Congratulations to our attendees at the 2014 Intel International Science and Engineering Fair!
- Niranjan Balachandar received 4th prize American Chemical Society Special Award, the Chinese Association for Science and Technology Special Award, as well as 4th Grand Prize in Mathematics.
- Lucy Cai received 3rd Grand Prize in Microbiology
- Jason He received 3rd Grand Prize in Computer Science
- Christopher Shen received Honorable Mention for SPIE – The International Society for Optics and Photonics
Congratulations to all of the TAMS Delegation!
Congratulations to all the 2013-2014 Fort Worth Regional Science Fair Awardees!
- TAMS sent a total of 5 projects to Intel International Science and Engineering Fair (Intel ISEF).
- This year at Fort Worth Regional Science and Engineering Fair (FWRSEF), we collected 11 out of 17 First Places and 10 special awards.
- We sent 21 projects to the Exxonmobil Texas State Science and Engineering Fair (EMTSEF). We had seven projects place and two special awards.